SDMFC Central Convening: Holiday Event
Posted on: December 5, 2017 | Posted in:
As we near the holidays, SDMFC would like to thank you all for your participation in SDMFC related events by inviting you to participate in SDMFC’s Holiday Networking Event, which will take the place of our normal Central Convening so check out the details below:
- Who: Inviting all SDMFC participants (military service providers, government officials, command leadership, and military families)
- What: SDMFC will be providing a holiday networking event to allow everyone to connect to one another and share in the holiday season. We will be asking all attendees to share in the holiday spirit by participating in at least one or two ways:
- Cookie Exchange: SDMFC will have a cookie exchange and we ask you to bring a dozen cookies (homemade or store bought) AND/OR
- Canned Food Drive: Bring in canned goods to share with those in need (additional information below)
- Why: Why not? Santa isn’t the only one who likes cookies :). This will be a great opportunity to make meaningful connections amongst collaborative members. Don’t forget to bring your business cards!!!
Our gracious hosts at The Challenged Athletes Foundation invite you all to their beautiful facilities for this event. You’ll have an opportunity to learn more about The Challenged Athletes Foundation and their support of Feeding San Diego‘s “Fresh Solutions to Hunger” giving program, which will be collecting canned goods so also don’t forget to bring your canned good.! We look forward to seeing you all as we close down the 2017 year!