SDMFC’s 12th Annual Summit
The San Diego Military Family Collaborative (SDMFC) is celebrating our 12th Annual Summit showcasing our annual theme, “Bridge to Your Village” on Friday, October 28th, 2022 from 9:00am-12:00pm. This year, we intend to create strong connections to better support our military-connected community! This year’s program will feature:
- Networking & Resource Tables (optional from 9:00am-10:00am)
- Keynote Speaker: Commanding Officer, Naval Base Coronado- Captain Dwight Clemons
- Table discussions focused on “Establishing New Norms”
- Announcement of Jimmy Valentine Service Award Winner
- Fun engaging activities to better connect our audience
- Light breakfast and refreshments
- And More…
We encourage Military Family Members (Service Members, Military Spouses, and Dependents) including Active Duty, Reservists, and National Guard to attend. Government representatives, Military and Veteran Service Providers, and civilians are also welcome to attend as we create fun opportunities to connect and share awareness of what is happening across San Diego’s Military-Connected Community.
If seeking to review the Sponsorship Package, please click here 2022-Annual-Summit-Sponsor-Package-FINAL!
For those seeking to nominate a colleague for the Jimmy Valentine Service Award for excellence in serving the military-connected community, please complete this form by clicking HERE!
Additionally, this event will feature a Community Resource Section for organizations to table and share program information with our audience. For a rundown of requirements, please click HERE and fill out the form to be considered.
We appreciate your support and look to having you as our guest!