SAY San Diego’s HSMFRC
Located in the Murphy Canyon housing community, the HSMFRC (Healthy Start Military Family Resource Center), operated by SAY San Diego, provides confidential, safe, coordinated services that will lead to improved developmental, academic, and social outcomes for children, and a positive quality of life for their families.
- Information and referral
- Advocacy in the school system
- First 5 First Steps – supportive home visitation, prenatal support
- Dads Corps – fatherhood support
- Playgroups – early childhood education through parenting workshops within the community.
- Community Garden
- Parent-Child Yoga
- Oversight of all SDMFC related activities
- Contact Name: Daniel Romero