SAY San Diego’s HSMFRC
SAY San Diego’s mission is to partner with youth, adults, families, and communities to reach their full potential.
Our vision is opportunity, equity and well-being for all San Diegans.
What SAY San Diego’s Healthy Start Military Family Resource Center (HSMFRC) Does:
Located in the Murphy Canyon housing community, the HSMFRC (Healthy Start Military Family Resource Center), operated by SAY San Diego, provides confidential, safe, coordinated services that will lead to improved developmental, academic, and social outcomes for children, and a positive quality of life for their families.
How HSMFRC serves the military-connected community:
HSMFRC works collaboratively with military and veteran serving organizations as well as civilian based resources to serve military families. Programs and services are rendered free of charge. HSMFRC’s program and services include:
- Information and referral
- Advocacy in the school system
- First 5 First Steps – supportive home visitation, prenatal support
- Dads Corps – fatherhood support
- Playgroups – early childhood education through parenting workshops within the community.
- Community Garden
- Parent-Child Yoga
- Oversight of all SDMFC related activities
All SDMFC participating organizations .
Address: 3487 Santo Road, San Diego, CA 92124
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00PM
- Contact Name: Daniel Romero