2015 State of the Collaborative Convening
Posted on: January 14, 2015 | Posted in: Community Blog
Our State of the Collaborative Convening is Coming Up Soon!
Sign Up To Discover Our Goals For 2015
To kick-off the New Year, we are having a special event in place of our regularly scheduled North and Central convenings*. This month we’ll have a combined “State of the Collaborative” convening. We will discuss the progress we’ve made in the last year, in-depth task force updates, and reveal our goals in the works for 2015!
You’ll also get the opportunity to hear from the following:
- John Sowers, Vice President, San Diego Gas and Electric
- Captain Curt Jones, Commanding Officer, Naval Base San Diego
- Colonel John Farnam, Commanding Officer, Marine Corps Air Station Miramar
- Amanda Yeram, Fellow, Blue Star Families – presenting the results of their 2014 Military Family Lifestyle Survey
- Sean Mahoney, Executive Director, zero8hundred – Military Transition Support Project
Time: 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM: Registration & Light Refreshments
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM: Convening
Location: SDG&E Energy Innovation Center**
4760 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92117*Please note that both the North County & Central County convening’s on the 2nd & 4th Fridays are cancelled for January**As part of using the SDG&E space, we ask that you please respect their commitment to sustainability by only bringing reusable cups and materials to their space**
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Questions? Contact Kat at firstname.lastname@example.org.